Saturday 9 February 2013

More?!

Well, there's not a lot of action at the moment - nothing that was growing last week has died; but likewise nothing much of any description seems to have happened. I have grown tired of constantly topping up the water in Keith and Mick's jars with nothing happening (Mick has still not sprouted!), so I've left Mick where he is, and with Keith I've gone over to the soil and planting method of getting your avocado to grow - half the stone in, half the stone out. We'll see if this has much effect at all.

We ate avocados for dinner last night, so I thought I'd have a go with two new stones, so now there is Charlie and Ronnie. They are both in Keith's old jar soaking at the moment. Charlie is quite round and looks like Mick and Keith did when I first got them. Ronnie is much more egg shaped, and possibly the runt of the litter I fear. He may come to nothing. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment